Wednesday, December 02, 2009

 

Conference blessings

The Conference was a real blessing, the speaker Rod Wilson was excellent, funny, down to earth and straight up. Rod and his wife Bev showed also through their life experience's what was spoken about. A really neat couple. Love to see them come to NZ one day, I know Kiwi's would enjoy what they have to share about the Lord.
The girls always love going there and make good friends and never want to leave.
Aniela had been saying for a long time that she wanted to learn the guitar. As we were traveling to the conference I asked the Lord if maybe there could be a second hand guitar in the swap shop that they have there.
Then we went on holiday and I forgot about the prayer.................Well when we got there I was asked to help out in the shop and guess what was there. I asked the lady if it had been given to the swap shop and she said yes it's yours. Well, I then in shock took it up to where we were staying, and asked Aniela if I could show her something. I gave it to her and she was beside her self. Pete and I suggested that she could learn a song and sing at the conference concert. She thought that was a great idea. and made up a song, and sang it at the conference. She did really well, was confident and very brave.
She sang and played the guitar back in Poland at our church and is now learning the guitar.
So my girl really inspired me so now I am learning the guitar with her. Gracie wants to learn the drums. I say go for it girl....!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page