Wednesday, June 03, 2009

 
Well I am all out of photos at the moment. So I guess I have to stop here. We are really enjoying having Nana and Poppa stay. It will be hard to let them go. I know for sure that Aniela and Gracie will find it hard.

For those of you who support us wether it is financial support, prayer support, caring support or even organising support for us we just want to tell you that we really appreciate what you do.

We wouldn't be here if we didn't have your support.

We miss our friends and family very much and know that also there will come a time when we will come home and miss our Polish family and friends.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page