Thursday, September 13, 2007
Re: Somewhere to live
Hallelujah
After all these months yesterday we signed up a final agreement for this house. This is the fourth agreement that we have signed for this house because of all the beauracracy. It was necessary to get government approval to buy and then wait for another decision from a different department who had the first right to buy the property. It has been a difficult few months but we can look back now and see how God has opened the way every step and used His people to bless us. Aniela tonight as she went to sleep said to mum, "you know sometimes I wake up at night and wonder where I am" I don't blame her at all and we are looking forward to settling down and worrying about more important things, than where we are going to sleep the night.
