Monday, March 27, 2006

 

Prayer for Marek

I want to ask for prayer for Marek. He is one of the homeless guys who often comes to church. He apllied for a job as a bus driver in town. Today he heard that he can have the job but that he needs to do a special course first (something like a defensive drivers course but for bus drivers). A week ago he showed me his drivers license which is valid for buses trucks and trailers. He has worked as a bus driver before for 7 years. Tomorrow he has a meeting with a government agency and he said that the chances of recieving money from them to do the course was next to nothing so pray for a miracle. Unemployment is about 19 percent here, probably more in Gniezno and it's sad to see guys with qualifications and who want to work, unable to find it.

Comments:
Lord
I pray that you intervene in that meeting I pray that Marek be given the money he needs to do this course. Lord if Marek got this job it could really make a difference in his life. Lord Marek wants to work and I pray right now that all things work together so that he maybe able to. We put our trust in you.
Amen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page